I am Niah Singh
MBA in marketing and HR, a regular Corporate girl turned Blogger
Now Fashion influencer and Specialist in mid size and curvy fashion, founder of CURVE ID which aims to inspire the modern woman with fashion, career and life tips
Just NiaH: Denim Date: Denim Date So how is summer treating you? The one fabric everyone has in their wardrobe is definitely blue denim. It is sort of like a un...
Denim Date So how is summer treating you? The one fabric everyone has in their wardrobe is definitely blue denim. It is sort of like a unifier, of all people, all races, all gender. Here I am wearing a perfect denim dress for summer. It has spaghetti straps and is styled for comfort. one can either wear chappals, strappy shoes or even sport wedges with this look. I have styled this look with yellow strappy wedges and a black choker. My large peach tote bag carried all my essentials for the day. This look made me feel like I was five again. So as usual less talking and more pictures. Hope you guys like the look. Enjoy your summer.
"Summer Has Arrived" Summer dresses, coconut water and yes, chappals and sunglasses of course. I believe "Summer has arrived" in all its glory. This is a Sunday Brunch Look, and it features a Pretty Pink dress with Floral pink Block heels purchased from Jabong.com and how can I forget, a pink satchel bag. To enhance the look, I have worn a white choker and a metallic bracelet. Do comment with your views. Hope you like the look "Pink is in" Dress: Showoff Shoes: Lara Karen- Jabong.com Choker: My own Handbag: from Thailand Watch: Tommy Hilfiger "Pink is In"
Model | Blogger | Brand ambassador | Influencer 📨modelniasingh@gmail.com "BellaVita" Organic Anti-Blemish Papaya Saffron Face Gel Let me introduce you to this amazing face gel, I have found, it's called the "BellaVita" Organic Anti-Blemish Papaya Saffron Face Gel. It works perfectly as a moisturizer, has Anti Tan, Skin lightening properties and helps in reducing blemishes. No chemicals, parabens and mineral oils in this formulation. Friendly to all skin types. Apart from organic papaya extract it has saffron as well. AloeVera is another master ingredient especially for my skin type which is dry, it works perfectly. Give it two to three weeks for optimal results. It is such a relief to know that no harmful chemicals are used in this composition. Papaya Face gel is highly effective because: • Rich in Vitamin E: Repairs Skin & Stimulates Cell Renewal Process. Increases Skin Cell Turnover and Maintains Healthy Blemish-Free Skin • Rich in V...
Comments
Post a Comment